Woodlands School is upgrading our library into a learning commons and we need your support!
The Learning Commons model supports a learner-centered approach with a focus on active and collaborative engagement. A learning commons is a place that promotes:
- – Personalization of learning, including hands-on learning tasks;
- – Engagement with knowledge rather than passive consumption;
- – A culture of inquiry and innovation;
- – A dynamic physical environment that is both comfortable and functional;
- – Authentic learning opportunities for all students.
This project will include the purchase of furniture, including soft seating, hard seating, bookshelves, and tables. It will also involve acquiring hands-on materials and resources to support a Maker Space area.
Please provide your contact and payment information below. Your contact details are required to generate an electronic tax receipt, which will be sent to the email address that you provide. EducationMatters is a charitable registration #898887005RR0001. Tax receipts will be provided for donations greater than $20.