It’s been a challenging few years for all schools including Riverside but we’re ready to look forward and start making our school even better! Your donations would be hugely appreciated and will go towards enriching our children’s learning opportunities and building on the sense of belonging at Riverside.
Your donations for this year’s campaign may be used towards a number of initiatives, including:
- Reading/book subscriptions – approx. $3,000
- STEM materials e.g. scales, thermometers, hot plates, globes, maps, models – approx. $4,000
- Musical instruments – approx. $3,000
- Social activities for students – approx. $1,000
- Staff development – approx. $2,000
- Shop materials – approx. $6,000
- New larger bike cage – approx. $10,000
- Upkeep and enhancements on our naturalization area – approx. $5,000
Our fundraising goal is $25,000. The amazing news is that we have a donor who will match every dollar for the first $10,000 we raise. This represents 40% of our goal so let’s make sure we raise that first $10,000 and more!
Please remember that final spending decisions will be made by the school administration, staff, and Parent Society, and that EVERY PARENT can be part of the Parent Society.
Please provide your contact and payment information below. Your contact details are required to generate an electronic tax receipt, which will be sent to the email address that you provide. EducationMatters is a charitable registration #898887005RR0001. Tax receipts will be provided for donations greater than $20.