This year’s donation campaign is mainly online and is now live. Your donations to Marion Carson School would be greatly appreciated in support of students, special events and school needs. This year’s donations can be made online through EducationMatters or by Text (EdMatters MARION to 30333).
Your hard-earned dollars for this year’s campaign may be used towards a number of initiatives, such as:
- – Technology upgrades (audio video system in gym) ~$10,000
- – STEAM learning materials and supplies for library learning commons / makerspace ~$5,000
- – Literacy / Numeracy Resources ~$3,000
- – Whole school initiatives – Elder visits, field trips ~$3,000
- – Gymnasium equipment repair (benches/stage curtain/wall) ~$5,000
- – Music Room Electric Piano ~$2,000
- – Boot racks (remove rust or replace) ~$5,000
- – Additional sanitary touchless water fountains / bottle fillers ~$6,000 each
As this is a school-run fundraiser, you will receive a tax donation receipt (for donation amounts above $20) directly from CBE/Education Matters. Donations received by December 16, 2022 will get a tax receipt for the 2022 year. This is a voluntary program, however your financial support is encouraged and greatly appreciated. Please note that it is intended that all donations support Marion Carson School as a whole school community as these funds will be used to benefit all students in both programs now and in the future at Marion Carson School.
Please provide your contact and payment information below. Your contact details are required to generate an electronic tax receipt, which will be sent to the email address that you provide. EducationMatters is a charitable registration #898887005RR0001. Tax receipts will be provided for donations greater than $20.