The Banff Trail School Council/Ecole Banff Trail Parent Fundraising Association would like to invite you to participate in our Acts of Kindness Fundraising Campaign.
Your donation to the Acts of Kindness Fundraising Campaign will ensure that your School Council and Fundraising Association is able to continue to provide the financial support to Banff Trail School this year, which has allowed our children to benefit from:
- – residency programs (theatre, dance, lacrosse, fencing, storytelling, art, etc.);
- – offsite trips (skating at the Triwood Community Center, etc.);
- – sport, music and technology equipment;
- – classroom supports and resource materials;
- – family supports;
- – library and guided reading books, including access to RazKids;
- – French cultural activities and events (FolkloFolie, cabane à sucre, etc.);
- – school yard development;
- – Grade 5 farewell events, and much more.
Thank you in advance for your generous participation in the Acts of Kindness Fundraising Campaign.
Please provide your contact and payment information below. Your contact details are required to generate an electronic tax receipt which will be sent to the email address that you provide. EducationMatters is a charitable registration #898887005RR0001. Tax receipts will be provided for donations greater than $20.