The Chinook Park School Council is committed to supporting Chinook Park School with funds to enrich the school experience for our children.
School Council participation is open to all parents / guardians of Chinook Park students and operates in partnership with teachers, staff, school administration and community members. Its mandate is to organize fundraising and community-building events throughout the year, as well as advise and support the Principal and Assistant Principal in the operations of the school.
Past School Council enrichment initiatives have included things such as a class set of Ukulele instruments, a class set of Chromebook laptops, Sport Court Maintenance, as well as school participation in Inline Skating, Improv theatre residencies, Soundkreations dance residencies, Lacrosse and much, much more.
Click below do donate directly to this project or, use your employer’s Benevity portal to do employee gift-matching, or use the ATB donations portal to take advantage of their 15% gift match using the following steps:
- Go to ATB Cares / Support a Specific CBE School
- Enter donation amount
- Select the radial box “Share my name and comment”
- Enter a name (this is a mandatory field / enter “anonymous” if you wish) and the comment “Chinook Park School” (this comment is the very important step in order for EducationMatters to know to direct your funds to Chinook Park)
- Select your method of payment
- Click Next: Confirm donation
- Review and confirm donation details
- Click Next: Enter payment details
- Submit donation